The company has established a system of quality and has integrated it into its business strategy from the very beginning of the company's acquisition by Duferco Group in 1997.
It has devised a system of quality based on traditional model of management, upon ISO standards, upon a system of measurements and inspection.
Makstil’s quality system is based on the following principles:
- Identification and constant striving to reduce inconsistencies that create technological problems, affect revenue, and decrease the customers' confidence and the trust of wider community;
- Ensure that the requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products can be delivered in a timely and professional manner;
- Continuous improvement of the performance of the company;
- Constant maintenance and review of the effects and effectiveness of the quality system in accordance with the requirements of international quality standard ISO 9001:2015;
- Development of awareness and commitment to quality in the processing line and at all organizational levels, permanent education of staff responsible for performing the assigned tasks in order to realize the set business goals.